VREALIZE AUTOMATION EXTENSIBILITY MODULE
The SovLabs Multi-Cloud Docker Container Management module for vRealize Automation, powered by Nirmata, gives both IT and Development teams self-service deployment capabilities for their containerized apps, directly from the vRealize Automation.
It’s never been easier to deliver and manage containerized applications across public and private clouds, and connected devices.
|Nirmata Cloud Service|
|VMware vRealize Automation||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
Define Nirmata endpoint and Nirmata Agent configuration
Boot strap configurations for container hosts deployed from vRA
Apply to existing blueprint
Deploy apps or container hosts!
Single request deployment from vRA
Pick the app, provider/host group and deploy instantly!
scale-up and scale-down of cloud instances
- A single pane of glass, built on the proven vRealize Automation suite, to manage both VM and containerized applications
- Flexibly deploy containerized applications across multiple supported private and public cloud platforms, including:
- Cisco Intercloud/Metapod
- Digital Ocean
- vCloud Air
- Additional support for other public, private and bare metal (physical) servers utilizing the “Other Cloud Providers” type
- Provision/De-provision container hosts directly from vRA for vRA supported IaaS blueprints (e.g. vSphere, AWS, etc.)
- Directly manage scale-up or scale-down of cloud instances from a single request, instantly adjusting existing cluster size of host groups of supported provider types
- The Nirmata Cloud Service includes several capabilities including rich application blueprints, granular policies, flexible deployments, auto scaling & recovery, continuous delivery, service discovery, load balancing, integrated monitoring, real-time analytics
- Get started with Nirmata quickly: nothing to deploy, install or upgrade. Just on-board your cloud resources and start deploying your applications in minutes